Welcome to smiles4children. We support a Lifetime of Healthy and Happy Smiles for Children.
At smiles4children, we serve children at our three office locations in and around the areas of Catonsville, Ellicott City, Eldersburg, and Maryland. We provide quality care for children who are in need of everything from dental cleanings and examinations to the treatment and care of dental decay. Our dentists have decades of combined experience in helping children with their oral health and wellness and encourage parents to make educated decisions when it comes to selecting their child’s dental team.
Why choose smiles4children?
Our mission at smiles4children is to provide comprehensive, compassionate, dental care for children in the Catonsville, Ellicott City, and Eldersburg area. Our experienced team of Pediatric dentists is dedicated to offering the highest quality of care. We understand that choosing a dentist for your child can be a difficult decision, which is why we strive to make sure our patients receive the best care possible.
What services are offered at smiles4children?
At smiles4children, we are pleased to provide a comprehensive approach to the oral health care needs of your child.
- Anticipatory Guidance: evaluating and assessing the appropriate growth and dental development milestones appropriate for the age of your child.
Preventive dentistry: which includes dental examinations, diet and nutrition counselling, sealants, non nutritive habit counseling (thumb/pacifier), dental X-rays, prophylaxis (teeth cleaning) and fluoride treatments.
- Restorative care: when necessary we provide composite (white) fillings, pulp treatment (when a cavity enters the nerve of the tooth), extractions, crowns, space maintainers and anything else that is required to restore dental health.
- Emergency dental care: for our patients when immediate attention is required
- Education: on oral health topics, habit cessation, X-ray use and safety, oral piercings and much more for the parents and caregivers of our patients.
- Sedation dentistry services: in the form of Nitrous Oxide, Oral Conscious Sedation (twilight) and Hospital Anesthesia are available options to put children at ease during their dental treatment.
- And so much more!
When should my child visit the dentist?
Many parents ask our Pediatric dentists about when their child is ready for the dentist. We follow the guidelines set by AAPD, ADA, and AAP that recommend the first visit by the first birthday or within 6 months of the eruption of the first tooth. After the first appointment, everyone should have routine evaluations and cleanings performed every six months.
Call our office today!
smiles4children is a pediatric dental practice with three convenient locations in Eldersburg, Ellicott City, and Catonsville, MD. Each location is open to new patients and can help you and your child ensure the proper foundation of oral health and wellness for a lifetime of smiles! Contact us today to request your first appointment with our experienced dental professionals.
A Lifetime Of Smiles Starts On The 1st Birthday.
Getting your little one started on the right path for dental health will have lifelong, lasting impacts on their overall health. As “Big Experts on Little Teeth,” we’re committed to creating a positive experience for your children and recommending at-home routines that are fun and easy to follow.